***This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog’s content or design is, in the giver’s opinion is brilliant.
The rules: When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real.
Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!
Here’s 10 random honest things about me.
- I am becoming more and more of a social recluse as the days go by.
- I am totally obsessed with Poirot. Both the books and the TV series.
- All babies (whether I know them all not) cannot help but stare at my face. I think it's because I have ridiculously big clown-like features.
- I'm part-Egyptian and part-Italian. Oh, and half-English.
- My real favourite outfit is pyjamas.
- I've always thought I'd make a really great vampire. That's not right, is it?
- Sometimes when I'm having a bad day at work, I google 'puppies' to cheer myself up. I like puppies.
- I (probably not so) secretly love love love Beyoncé. If I looked like that in a leotard, that would be my real favourite outfit.
- I love really awful, badly made 70s horror films. The more ridiculous the better.
- I one day plan to move to Edinburgh. It is my favourite city.
The seven random victims of this award are:
- The Hand of Fatima NYC - a lovely lady who makes epic jewellery.
- Wonderland Boutique - Amy is an angel, and her designs just get better and better!
- Fumblog - My friend Jamie Smart is an amazing comic book artist. And his blog is very well made.
- Couture Carrie - this lady always posts the most amazing selection of photos!
- Dear Golden Vintage - I frequently spend a fortune at this lady's etsy shop. And she's brilliant too!
- Dooder City - a great fashion blog that knows when everyone's birthdays are!
- Jan's Gems - Jan embodies all things craft, and she makes me want to make things.
Anyway, thanks again, Tanja - that was fun!
In other news, I got some film for my polaroid camera:
I look much better blurry.