Wednesday 24 February 2010

Swell winning

...and the winner of the 3mobilebuzz competition is...

FIONA OF SAVE OUR SHOES!!!

I had such a hard time picking a winner, so in the end I had to use an online random name picker! A HUGE thank you to everyone who entered - the photos were all genius and amazing. The theme was 'the best things in life are free'. Three of my favourites include...


Receiving parcels makes life sweet and amazing by Artichoke Zine


Emails that make you smile by Sarah Drinkwater


Fun things you find in a skip by Lauren Cooke

Fiona and I will be tweeting from London Fashion Weekend this very Saturday, so keep your eye on Twitter if you fancy hearing about our day. We've been given a HTC Hero to tweet from. Needless to say, I'm terrified that I'm going to break it.

In other news, LoveMyDress.net have featured a lovely piece about Swell Vintage. It's such a gorgeous website, and they said some very kind words! If you fancy reading it, head on over there.

That's all for now, folks. See you Saturday!

Much love,

Frankie
Swell Vintage

x

0 comments: