Friday 24 October 2008

Looking swell!

If you've visited before, you'll notice some changes to my blog. This is because my very dear and talented friend, Mr Mark Pavey, has designed me a beautiful banner for my etsy shop! You can see the banner at the top of the page, but do you know what? I like it so much that I'm going to post it again!:


Isn't it lovely? I couldn't be happier with it. I maybe a wee bit biased, as he's one of my most favourite people, but I love it. He's really captured the essence of what I want Swell Vintage to be, and I can't wait to open my shop now. I'm just waiting for a delivery of vintage chain, then I'll be doing a bit more creating. I want to have a good level of stock from the start!

So if you need any design work done, you should contact Mark Pavey. He has a rather good website, www.themarkpavey.co.uk, where you can see examples of other brilliant work that he's done. If you have any questions or would like to discuss some work, I'm sure he'd be more than happy to accommodate you. He is also a very handsome man:


How's that for an incentive? Those aren't his real eyebrows, but he did make them. See? Talented!

x

0 comments: